For every student who registers for the yearly UTME, there is a provision for you to create a profile on the Jamb website. This profile contains personal information related to you and also serves as a medium to access services on the portal.
If you have successfully registered, created a profile, and don’t know how to access your profile with your registration number, this article uncovers the guide on how to do that. Have a good read.
What’s A Jamb Profile?
This is a personalized account created for each candidate at the point of Jamb registration. This profile is unique and will always remain valid as long as Jamb exists. This innovation came about to ease the stress candidates face in the process of gaining admission.
The Jamb profile contains every detail about each candidate and will be used as a criterion by tertiary institutions for admission. Each candidate can only have one profile at a time.
If you’ve not created a profile and want to do so, follow these steps carefully.
How To Create Your JAMB Profile
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone
- Enter the message “NIN, give a space, then input your 11-digit NIN number” for example; NIN 12345678910
- Now send the message to “55019” or “66019” using your phone number. Note that the phone number should be yours or what you intend to use after registration.
- A 10-digit code will be sent to your mobile number, which is your JAMB profile code. The JAMB profile code can be used to purchase the JAMB e-PIN.
- Now visit any JAMB-approved center close to you to complete the procedure
- Remember to go with your JAMB profile code, and also purchase the JAMB e-PIN to register for the JAMB UTME/DE exam.
That said, if you have your Jamb profile already, here’s how to log in with your registration number.
How To Login To Your JAMB Profile With Registration Number
Do you know you can always log in with your mobile phone, you don’t have to visit a cyber café for this purpose. I’ll show you how.
Go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access your JAMB profile.
When using your phone, make sure you use a good browser like Google Chrome and also switch to desktop mode under settings to access all options on the website.
Enter your registered email address and password in the column provided.
In a few seconds, you’re in. You can access every feature on your Jamb profile.
Related Article>>>>How To Print Original JAMB Result
What Can You Do On Your JAMB Profile?
Jamb has displayed so many features and services that can be carried out on your Jamb profile, here are a few of them.
- Checking of JAMB admission status
- Acceptance or Rejection of admission offer
- Change of course/ institution
- Checking of UTME Mock
- Checking JAMB Results
- Printing of UTME Examination Slip
- Part-Time Registration
- NOUN Registration
- Jamb Regularization of Admission
- Conversion of JAMB to Direct Entry (DE)
- Application for Transfers
- Application for the confinement of illegal Admission
- Printing of admission letter
For other features, you’ll be able to access them when you log in to your profile as the need arises.
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get my JAMB email and password?
Send “PASSWORD email” to 55019. For example, your text message should look like this – Password firstname.lastname@example.org. After sending, exercise patience for a few minutes, and you’ll get feedback.
Can I print my 2022 JAMB result?
Yes you can print your 2022 JAMB result by visiting https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/checkutmeresults
How do I check my JAMB result from last year?
- Open your phone browser
- Visit the JAMB result checker portal login page https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/examslipprinting/checkutmeresults
- Enter your JAMB registration number, phone number, or email address
- Click on “Check My Results”
How Much Does It Cost To Print The Original Jamb Result?
It will cost you the sum of one thousand Naira (N1,000) to print your original JAMB result from the online portal. At best, it is better to download your result and save it to your phone or PC to avoid reprinting.
Every candidate must have a Jamb profile upon registration, this profile will be accessed over time, even after the UTME and years after. Your registration number can be used to access your Jamb profile in a short process which has been clearly stated in this article.
If you wish to access your Jamb profile with your registration number, I believe you know your way around it now. Go ahead and try out the steps provided in this article.